LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED EACH DAY. IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR CAMPERS TO BRING THEIR OWN SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS.
Clinic will concentrate on the following:
– Aggressive Ball Handling
– Being explosive to the basket
– Different moves, with a change of speeds and directions
– Creating space with and without the ball
– Correct footwork techniques
– Fast Break Transition work
– AND: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 game situations
The camp is designed to concentrate on refining guard play. The focus will be on making the player a more proficient ball handler and increasing explosiveness on the offensive end. Emphasis will be placed on perimeter play, which includes offensive moves, shooting, ball handling, footwork, and defense.
Campers will also get the chance to put all of these techniques into game situations. Starting with 1 on 1 concepts, to 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and finally 5 on 5 scenarios.
Questions? Contact the organizer below.
** Each athlete is required to bring his or her own basketball **