SA Factory of Champions Pickleball
The Factory is pleased to offer Adult Pickleball training and recreational play Monday through Friday throughout the year.
Unless otherwise outlined or specified in the below Registration Agreement, here are the key program details:
(Program details are subject to update at any time and will be available online)
- HOURS: Hours of Availability are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00AM-12:00PM from September through May (SCHOOL YEAR Hours), and Monday through Friday, 9:00AM-12:00 PM OR 1:00PM-4:00PM from June through August (SUMMER Hours) Members will have access to court availability schedules with at least 30 days advance notice.
- FEES: Fees are $35 per month, to be invoiced and processed every 30 days, commencing on a participants registration date.
- YOUR COMMITMENT: Upon registration, members will provide a valid credit card and authorize that card to be processed for 30-day incremental payments. With each monthly payment, members are committing this Pickleball program for the duration of the applicable 30-day period.
- TERM: Your registration will renew automatically for successive 30-day terms until such time as you provide sufficient notice of non-renewal.
- NOTICE OF NON-RENEWAL: SA Factory of Champions requires a minimum of 30 days advanced notice of non-renewal of this Agreement. Notice shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACCESS: Registered and paid-in-full participants are granted access – by key or electronic code – to INDOOR Pickleball court facilities at SA Factory of Champions located at 8227 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209.
- COURT AVAILABILITY: Program guarantees 3 (three) regulation Pickleball courts each day, BUT, 6 (six) regulation courts are usually available during the 9AM-12PM time-frame during the SCHOOL YEAR and SUMMER hours, with the following defined exceptions:
- MAJOR HOLIDAYS: The Factory will be closed for the following holiday periods: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, July 4, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving, and Easter Sunday.
- CAMPS: The Factory conducts youth camps during most school holiday and holiday periods and Summer camps during 6-8 weeks of Summer vacation. This includes single day Holidays like Labor Day, Presidents Day, MLK Day, Columbus Day, and Memorial Day. Camps are held 9:00AM-12:00PM and doors open for the kids around 8:00AM. On CAMP days, Pickleball hours will shift to 1:00PM-4:00PM for each affected day.
- TOURNAMENTS AND SPECIAL EVENTS: The Factory contracts with local youth event organizers who run full day youth tournaments and other special events. These events occur typically on weekend days, but sometimes (though rarely) can start as early as a Thursday or Friday. Historically there have been no more than 2-3 of these large events per year that impact Pickleball court availability and members will be aware of these events at least 30 days in advance.
- MAINTENANCE: The Factory prioritizes investments in appropriate maintenance throughout the year to ensure a high quality facility for our customers. We budget a total of 14 days of potential business closure in order to keep the building in good shape. Over the last 5-6 years, actual business closure due to maintenance has been an average of 7-8 days. There are two Maintenance classifications:
- SCHEDULED: 1-2 times per year, The Factory will close to perform routine/annual maintenance (court refinish, structural repairs, etc). Customers will be aware of scheduled maintenance windows with at minimum 30 days advance notice
- UNSCHEDULED AND EMERGENCY: Addressing light fixtures, roof leaks, or broken basketball goals are common structural items that often need to be fixed immediately and with little notice. The Factory makes all efforts to maintain the continuity of our programs during these times and will communicate to our customers when these events occur.
- REMEDY: The Factory will provide refunds to our customers in the event that the total number of unavailable days due to Scheduled, Unscheduled, and Emergency maintenance exceeds 14 days in a calendar year
- All activities are under recorded camera surveillance. Participants are responsible for damage to Factory property (see detail in below Registration Agreement).
- Total number of participants will be capped to ensure all members have consistent opportunities to play each day.
- You are registering for adult Pickleball. Participants shall self-police and follow established “house rules” for game play. No excessive foul language, excessive arguing, or any behavior that consistently tributes to the delay of game play.
- Membership is subject to termination for unsportsmanlike behavior.
- Please clean up spills and pick up all trash. Please take care of the facility.
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING:
- Click on the “Register” button. It will take you to a signup page for our new registration platform (DaySmart Recreation).
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Once Logged on, you’ll sign a waiver, and then you should land on the Memberships & Passes page. If you don’t, simply click on “Memberships & Passes” on the left side menu.
- Once there, locate “FoC Pickleball Morning Training” and sign up.
- There is also an app to download as well that allows you to adjust your profile, payments, etc. It’s called “DaySmart Member”.